CGC Commencement Information
Spring Commencement Ceremony
May 9, 2015
Students are eligible to participate in the 2015 Spring Commencement Ceremony if completing all courses and graduation requirements by December 2014, May 2015 or Summer 2015.
Important Graduation Dates:
- Fall 2014 Graduates: November 1, 2014
- Spring 2015 Graduates: February 1, 2015
- Summer 2015 Graduates: February 1, 2015
Last Day to order Regalia (late fee will be charged after regular deadline): TBD
Regalia may be picked up at the Citadel Bookstore in Mark Clark Hall TBD
Special Request deadline for diploma presentation by a Citadel alumni parent: TBD
√ Apply for Graduation (fee will be placed on student account)
√ Submit all transfer credit paperwork if necessary to ensure that the coursework is reflected on your transcript.
- Send official transcript to the CGC office, fill out the transfer credit form online, obtain the required signatures and submit the form to the CGC office.
√ Submit course substitution paperwork if applicable to ensure that the coursework is reflected on your transcript.
- Fill out the course substitution form and submit the form to the CGC office.
√ Review your degree audit with your advisor to make sure it is up-to-date.
√ Resolve any outstanding requirements including but not limited to Praxis scores, comprehensive exams, thesis grades, incomplete grades and treasurer bills.
√ Fill out regalia order form and submit to The Citadel Bookstore by TBD in order to participate in the Spring Commencement Ceremony.
√ You may order announcements through Balfour by going to www.balfour.com.
√ Regularly check your Citadel email account for additional graduation information.
√ Update the CGC office when your contact information changes.