CGC Commencement Information
Spring Commencement Ceremony
May 6, 2017 at 3:30p.m.
Students are eligible to participate in the 2017 Spring Commencement Ceremony if completing all courses and graduation requirements by December 2016, May 2017 or Summer 2017.
Important Graduation Dates:
- Fall 2016 Graduates: November 1, 2016
- Spring 2017 Graduates: February 1, 2017
- Summer 2017 Graduates: February 1, 2017
Last Day to order Regalia (late fee will be charged after regular deadline): April 5, 2017
Regalia can be ordered HERE
Special Request deadline for diploma presentation by a Citadel alumni parent: April 1, 2017
Graduation announcements may be ordered through the Balfour Company HERE
√ Apply for Graduation (fee will be placed on student account)
√ Submit all transfer credit paperwork if necessary to ensure that the coursework is reflected on your transcript.
- Send official transcript to the CGC office, fill out the transfer credit form online, obtain the required signatures and submit the form to the CGC office.
√ Submit course substitution paperwork if applicable to ensure that the coursework is reflected on your transcript.
- Fill out the course substitution form and submit the form to the CGC office.
√ Review your degree audit with your advisor to make sure it is up-to-date.
√ Resolve any outstanding requirements including but not limited to Praxis scores, comprehensive exams, thesis grades, incomplete grades and treasurer bills.
√ Regularly check your Citadel email account for additional graduation information.
√ Update the CGC office when your contact information changes.