To view the entire 2014 edition, click this link or the cover above.
To view the abstract of a paper, click on the associated link in the listing below:
- Snatching Defeat from the Jaws of Victory- T.E. Lawrence and the Arab Revolt, Robert Keener, Class of 2014, Political Science Major.
- Democratization and Civil-Military Relations of Estonia, Luis Miguel Parrado, Class of 2016, Political Science Major.
- From Satanic to Sublime: Marlowe's Faustus and Milton's Satan as Prototypes of the Romantic Hero, Jane Ma, Class of 2015, Biology and English Major.
- The Fall of a Country: the Negative Effects of the Transition From Rhodesia to Zimbabwe, Andrew Kersey, Class of 2016, History Major.
- Deciphering the Myth, Observations on the Nature of the Legend of La Malinche, Michael Santana, Class of 2015, History and Spanish Major.
- Use of Percoll Gradient for Purifying Mitochondria Preparation in Brassica Olerace with Histone H3 implications, Sarah Katchen, Class of 2014, Biology Major.
The cover photograph was taken by Nick Pinelli, Class of 2016, Political Science Major.