The six published papers represented the following disciplines: English, mathematics, philosophy, and political science.
To view the entire 2000 edition, click this link or the cover above.
- Biological Terrorism," Ian Scott Purdue, Class of 2001, Political Science Major.
- "Is Undesirable Speech Protected? Ideological Phetoric, the Free Speech Clause, and Supreme Court Case Law," Derek D. McLeod, Class of 2000, Political Science Major.
- "Robert Frost's Search for Love," Robert Joseph Sexton, Class of 2001, English Major.
- "The Second Amendment: A Collective or Individual Right?" Shaun A. Reynolds, Class of 2001, Political Science Major.
- "Five Lives or American Pie?" Courtney E. Walsh, Class of 2001, Political Science Major.
- Research on Patterns of Reciprocal Fractions in Egyptian Mathematics," Lee Hauter Miller, Class of 2001, Mathematics Major.