The departments of Chemistry, English, History, Political Science, and Psychology were well represented in the third edition of the journal by papers from various classes.
To view the entire 1999 edition, click this link or the cover above.
- Drugs Used to Treat AIDS: Mechanisms, Uses, and Resistance," Joshua Hermsen, Class of 1999, Biology Major.
- "The Roman Warrior Tradition," Christopher L. Paige, Class of 2002, History Major.
- "A Study of Trends in Smokeless Tobacco Usage Among The College-Aged Population," Matthew Coggins (Class of 1999, Civil Engineering), Brian Murphy (Class of 1998, Business Major), and Rasheem Neloms (Class of 1999, Education Major-Social Studies).
- "The Promulgation of Pantheism," Sellors Meador, Class of 2000, Biology.
- "A Critical Analysis of the British Counterinsurgency in Northern Ireland: Early Phases, 1968-1970," Gabriel Conlon, Class of 1999, Political Science Major.