The second edition included six papers from various sources: the Honors Program, the departments of Chemistry, English, Mathematics and Computer Science, and Political Science, and a Truman Scholar submission.
To view the entire 1998 edition, click this link or the cover above.
- Game Theory," Randall Finn, Class of 1998, Mathematics Major.
- "American Intellect," Joshua Scott Jenkins, Class of 1999, Double Major in Political Science and Modern Languages.
- "The Biochemistry of Alzheimers Disease," Dean Sproles, Class of 1998, Biology Major.
- "Childcare for Welfare Recipients" David Rawlinson, Truman Scholar Recipient, Class of 1998, Political Science Major.
- "Computer's in The Classroom: Its Part in Education Reform, Benefits, Challenges, Uses, and The Road to The Future," Walter Eric Zink, Jr., Class of 2000, Computer Science Major.
- Justice and Politics in The McCarthy Era," Brett James Strand, Class of 1998, Political Science Major.