Seven departments were represented by papers in the premier edition: Biology, Business Administration, Chemistry, Education, English, Mathematics and Computer Science, and Political Science.
To view the entire 1997 edition, click this link or the cover above.
- American Foreign Policy in Eritrea and the Greater Horn of Africa," Nrett Cimmomgja,. C;ass pf 1997, Biology Major.
- "Head of the Class," Brad Moorer, Class of 1999, Business Major.
- "Model of Two Competitors Competing For A Prey," Jud Partin, Class of 1997, Chemistry Major.
- "Tay-Sachs Disease," David Leaumont, Class of 1996, Biology Major.
- "The Role of C/EBP Fusion in Cell Differentiation," David Leaumont, Class of 1996, Biology Major.
- Can Federally Funded Magnet Schools Effectively Desegregate Schools?" Dean Sproles, Class of 1998, Biology Major.
- The Enron Debacle," Priyadarshini Mukherjee, Graduate Student, Business Administration.