Why Choose Engineering?
- ABET accredited programs in civil and electrical engineering
- Nationally ranked by U.S. News & World Report
- Curriculum that provides a well-rounded undergraduate engineering education
- Cadet programs that combine leadership with academic excellence developing graduates with strong military and civilian potential
- Civilian evening program that provides an opportunity for nontraditional students to achieve an undergraduate engineering education
- The Citadel also offers a Master of Science in Project Management with electives in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Leadership, Mechanical Engineering, Systems Engineering Management, Information Assurance, and in the near future: Cyber and Critical Infrastructure Management
- Student-centered learning environment with a 18 to 1 student faculty ratio
- Well-equipped, hands on laboratories and modern small classrooms
- Strong and supportive engineering alumni network
- Recognized regionally and nationally for teaching excellence
- Over 95% have doctoral degrees
- Significant number are Registered Professional Engineers with extensive industrial experience
Students and Alumni:
- Full placement of graduates seeking employment
- Successful placement of those seeking enrollment in prominent graduate school such as MIT, Clemson, Virginia Tech, Stanford and Georgia Tech
- Award winning student groups (IEEE, ASCE, SWE, SAME and Tau Beta Pi).
- Leaders in the profession and their communities.
For more information contact the School of Engineering at firstname.lastname@example.org