CSI Application & Registration Procedures
CSI Acceptance Criteria
1. You must be academically accepted to The Citadel and planning on matriculating in August.
2. You must be medically cleared to attend The Citadel. Please contact the Citadel Infirmary at (843) 953-4827 with any questions about medical clearance.
3. You must submit the online application & $100.00 with CSI Application Fee Form
Ready to Apply?
1. Submit the online application along with your $100 application fee to reserve a space in the CSI program. Registration is first-come, first-serve, so don't wait until the last minute! All accepted students will receive an application & information via email begining in early February. Make sure your contact information is up-to-date with the Citadel Admissions Office to ensure successful email delivery.
2. After we receive your application, application fee and have confirmed your medical clearance, we will contact you using the email address you provided on your application. The email will provide accepted students with registration instructions and a link to the registration form. Acceptance and registration notifications will begin going out in early March.
Once registered, students will be able to pay the remaining CSI fee online via Lesesne Gateway. Please allow a few days for your bill to be generated after your registration is submitted.
Please Note: The Citadel will accept 529 plan payments for the CSI fee. Unfortunately, we are not able to accept payments from pre-paid tuition plans. Pre-paid plans require a per-credit-hour rate to be utilized. In an effort to offer the CSI program at the lowest possible cost, the program was packaged and a comprehensive CSI fee was determined. A credit-hour rate cannot be extracted from the CSI fee. It is advantageous to utilize a pre-paid tuition plan when students are enrolled in a full-time status.
3. A comprehensive packet of information about CSI will be posted on our homepage begining in March. This packet covers topics such as: what to bring / what not to bring, when to arrive and where to go when you do, rules and regulations, etc. Please be sure to bring this packet with you when you arrive for CSI (you may print out the packet provided in PDF format).