Task Stream Instructions for E-Portfolio
- Go to TaskSteam.com and follow the instructions for creating an account.
- Sign in (using the username and password previously set up, which should be the same as for your webmail account.
- Type in the code leadership 1 and click on your graduation year, for example, Class of 2017.
- Write your assignments in your CIT 101 Booklet.
- Click on the correct pillar.
- Type your response in the textbox.
- Click "Save and Return" in the upper right corner.
- "Submit" (upper right corner).
- Scroll to professor.
- Select your professor, then click "Submit," again.
- Click on Skip comments.
- You have successfully uploaded the document to your Task Stream Account! You will follow the same instructions for the other documents that you will upload this semester.
Video Tutorial for Students (Opens in a separate window.)
Video Tutorial for Faculty (Opens in a separate window.)