The Citadel Directors' Institute
This program is approved by the National Association of Corporate Directors for 10 Collaborative Education Credits.
April 19, 2013
Charleston Place Hotel
Charleston, South Carolina
The Citadel School of Business Administration will hold The Citadel Directors’ Institute on April 19, 2013 in Charleston, SC at the Charleston Place Hotel.
During this one-day conference moderated by many of the country's top governance authorities, attendees from across the country will attend detail intensive sessions providing knowledge to assist their roles as a Corporate Directors. Each year, event administrators adjust and advance the program to keep abreast of new and current issues and the new challenges public company directors face with regulatory changes, technology and investor involvement.
This year's sessions will focus on:
- New Issues for the Board of Directors
- Best Practices CEO & Senior Executive Compensation & Succession
- Crises Management by the Board of Directors
- What Contribution Could Retired Senior Military Officers Add to a Board of Directors
- Board Composition, Evaluation, Succession & Diversity
- "Next" Practices in Board Risk Oversight
Some of the faculty members for this year's Institute include:
For more information on CDI 2013, contact:
Wesley M. Jones, Jr., Ph.D.
Associate Dean for Programs and Outreach
The Citadel School of Business Administration