The Career Center will help you through every part of the
The Citadel Career Center Drop-In Hours are Monday - Thursday, 1:00 - 4:00
- Identify career values, interests, personality and skills
- Create a well-constructed resume, cover letter, or personal statement
- Develop effective, behavioral based interview skills and follow-up communication
- Conduct a well-structured job search strategy
- Research graduate school options
- Build your professional network and connect with alumni and professionals in the field
We recommend students and recent alumni create and actively use Handshake, our platform for talent recruiting, networking, jobs and internships, and on-campus recruiting!
Undergraduate students should be able to Log in using a Lesesne Gateway ID and password with a single sign on. Graduate students and alumni, create an account by selecting "Sign up for new account," choose "student/alumnus," and follow the prompts. Accounts are approved during business hours Monday - Friday.