Everyone needs a personal career plan, whether you are an undergraduate, a graduate student, or an alumnus. The Career Center provides educational materials, resources, and support to help you:
- Identify career values, interests, personality and skills
- Create a well-constructed resume, cover letter, or personal statement
- Develop effective, behavioral based interview skills and follow-up communication
- Conduct a well-structured job search strategy
- Research graduate school options
- Build your professional network and connect with alumni and professionals in the field
Access our online resources from anywhere and at anytime or come visit The Citadel Career Center for drop-in hours: Monday - Thursday, 1:00 - 4:00pm
We recommend that all students and job seeking alumni create and actively use their Handshake account!
...our new modern platform for talent recruiting, networking, job posting, and on campus event management!
If you're a current undergraduate student (Cadet, Veteran, or Evening Undergrad) we created a Handshake account for you! If it is your first time logging in, use your Citadel email address and follow the prompts to create your password.
If you're a current graduate student or alumnus creating an account is quick and easy: Click here for Handshake, select "Sign up for new account", choose "student/alumnus" and follow the prompts. Career Center staff will approve your account within two business days!
Due to staff size, The Citadel Career Center is not able to offer online resume reviews, but we have drop-in hours daily from 1-4pm Mon-Thurs.