Everyone needs a personal career plan. The Career Center provides educational materials, resources, and support to help you:
- Identify career values, interests, personality and skills
- Create a well-constructed resume, cover letter, or personal statement
- Develop effective, behavioral based interview skills and follow-up communication
- Conduct a well-structured job search strategy
- Research graduate school options
- Build your professional network and connect with alumni and professionals in the field
Visit The Citadel Career Center for drop-in hours: Monday - Thursday, 1:00 - 4:00
We recommend that all students and job seeking alumni create and actively use their Handshake account!
...our platform for talent recruiting, networking, job posting, and on campus event management!
If you are an undergraduate student (Cadet, Veteran, or Evening Undergrad) we created a Handshake account for you. Log in using your Lesesne Gateway ID and password.
Graduate students and alumni, create an account by clicking here. Select "Sign up for new account," choose "student/alumnus," and follow the prompts.
Career Center staff approves accounts during business hours Monday - Friday.