Services occur in the office (or on computer), and are typically one-on-one:
- AlcoholEDU is an online, self-paced alcohol education program
- e-Checkup To Go (Alcohol) is an online self-assessment that provides personalized feedback on alcohol use
- e-Checkup to Go (Marijuana) is an online self-assessment that provides personalized feedback on marijuana use.
- Education includes a variety of games and interactive activities to increase knowledge about alcohol, tobacco, and other drug use and delay the onset of misuse and abuse
- Intervention includes one-on-one educational meetings designed to reduce risk factors associated with the development of a substance use disorder
- Screening & Referrals includes assessing and making referrals to treatment providers for individuals who exhibit established signs of a substance use disorder
- Smoking Cessation includes one-on-one or group cessation programs that assist individuals with thoughts and behaviors related to tobacco use; may include referrals for possible pharmacological intervention