Beach Access & Parking Information
Eligibility and Policies:
Faculty, Staff, CGC Students & Cadets
Citadel-issued parking pass, parking decal or Citadel ID
- Parking attendants will be posted at the gate Friday through Sunday and for special events and holidays during peak season.
- Please have your decal, parking pass or ID clearly displayed.
- One vehicle is allowed onsite per decal/parking pass/ID.
- A Citadel ID displayed on the dashboard is acceptable for students, faculty and staff.
- • The use of tobacco and smoking products of any type is prohibited, in accordance with The Citadel's Tobacco Product Free Campus Policy (Memorandum 2-014). This policy applies to all areas, indoors and outdoors, of The Citadel Beach Club. Guests in violation of this policy may be removed and barred from the property.
- Grilling or open flame of any kind are prohibited on the property.
- Overnight parking is not allowed. Vehicles remaining onsite after gates close are subject to towing at owner's expense.
- The Citadel reserves the right to evacuate and close the property upon receipt of a National Weather Service advisory indicating a potential threat to the South Carolina coast.