Beach Access & Parking Information
The Citadel Beach Club will be CLOSED to the public on Sunday, August 21. We apologize for the inconvenience as we host the Class of 2023 for some fun in the sun.
Eligibility and Policies:
Faculty, Staff, CGC Students & Cadets
Citadel-issued parking pass, parking decal or Citadel ID
- Parking attendants will be posted at the gate Friday through Sunday and for special events and holidays during peak season.
- Please have your decal, parking pass or ID clearly displayed.
- One vehicle is allowed onsite per decal/parking pass/ID.
- A Citadel ID displayed on the dashboard is acceptable for students, faculty and staff.
- The use of tobacco and smoking products of any type is prohibited, in accordance with The Citadel's Tobacco Product Free Campus Policy (Memorandum 2-014). This policy applies to all areas, indoors and outdoors, of The Citadel Beach Club. Guests in violation of this policy may be removed and barred from the property.
- Grilling or open flame of any kind are prohibited on the property.
- Overnight parking is not allowed. Vehicles remaining onsite after gates close are subject to towing at owner's expense.
- The Citadel reserves the right to evacuate and close the property upon receipt of a National Weather Service advisory indicating a potential threat to the South Carolina coast.