Task Stream Instructions for E-Portfolio
(E-Portfolio) Instructions e_portfolio_upload_task_stream.pdf
- Save your document on a flash drive or email it to yourself.
- You must move the file to the Desktop. To do this, copy and paste the Document from your email and save it in a PDF file, which then saves on the Desktop.
- Go to TaskSteam.com and follow the instructions for creating an account.
- Sign in (using the username and password previously set up, which should be the same as for your webmail account.
- Type in the code leadership.
- Click on the correct pillar.
- Browse My Documents, Select your document File.
- Save, Save, Close.
- Submit (upper right side).
- Scroll to professor.
- Select your professor, then click submit again.
- Click on Skip comments.
- You have successfully uploaded the document to your Task Stream Account! You will follow the same instructions for the other documents that you will upload this semester.
Video Tutorial for Students (Opens in a separate window.)
Video Tutorial for Faculty (Opens in a separate window.)