The mission and goals of the Masters of Education in Educational Leadership, Elementary School Administration and Supervision and Secondary Administration and Supervision are to teach:
- Knowledge of human and public relations problems in education
- New curricular developments and trends
- Skills in practical applications of educational research
- Competence in applying principles of human and group behavior in problem situations.
- Knowledge and competencies in staff personnel administration
- Different leadership and management styles and a clear understanding and working knowledge of Learner-Centered Education.