When: November 14, 2011
Where: Thompson Hall, Main Lobby
What to Bring:
1. Form DS-11 if you are applying for the first time, or under age 16*. Form DS-82 if you can submit a previous U. S. passport issued to you in the last 15 years, when you were age 16 or older.
2. Certified copy of your U. S. citizenship evidence, such a U.S. birth certificate, U.S Consular Report of Birth Abroad, previously issued U.S. passport, naturalization certificate or certificate of citizenship.
NOTE: Photocopies, notarized copies, and hospital birth certificates are not acceptable.
3. Valid government-issued photo ID, such as a drivers’ license or state ID. College IDs are not acceptable as primary identification for passport purposes.
4. A photocopy of your valid photo ID.
5. One color passport photo, size: 2" x 2".
6. Appropriate passport fees. NOTE: Only checks and money orders will be accepted.
*Children must be present when parents submit applications for them. Children under 16 require the consent of both parents, or the parent having sole legal custody, for passport issuance. Please see our website www.travel.state.gov for more information.