"In conjunction with faculty from the College of Charleston's School of Education"
Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT)- Middle Grades
School of Education: 843-953-5097
- Science (Grades 6-8)
- English Language Arts (Grades 6-8)
- Mathematics (Grades 6-8)
- Social Studies (Grades 6-8)
Dean Larry G. Daniel
, Ph.D., Approves Incoming Teacher Candidates & Certification Officer for the Institution
Teacher Education Faculty
- Larry G. Daniel, Dean, Ph.D.
- Kathryn Richardson-Jones, Associate Professor and Coordinator, Ed.D.
- Tammy J. Graham, Associate Professor, Ed.D.
- Stephenie Hewett, Associate Professor, Ed.D.
- Renee Jefferson, Associate Professor, Ph.D.
- Tom Reilly, Director of Internships and Field Experiences, Visiting Assistant Professor, Ed.D.
Teacher Education Adjunct Faculty
Teacher Education Program Information
Kappa Delta Pi - Education Honor Society
The Citadel - School of Education
Capers Hall - 171 Moultrie Street - Charleston, South Carolina 29409
Phone: 843.953.5097 - Fax: 843.953.7258
Copyright © The Citadel